Boat cover for Ciera 2455

I am looking for a cover for a 2001 Ciera cruiser. The boat is stored in a boat house and is lifted about 5 ft out of the water. The height mandates that the Bimini top be removed. I would like a flush cover that utilizes the snaps for the Bimini top located on the windshield and sides. I would like to cover the open areas back to the transom. It would also be ok to cover back to the same place where the Bimini top ends.

-Check w/ Bayliner and see if they sell one. If not, then get a local upholstry place to make you one. They can then put the snaps in such that they fit the existing ones.

Mine covers the entire area and can be installed w/ the top up or down.

-What you are talking about is a regular mooring cover. When I took delivery on my 2150 in 1989, I bought the moorling cover from the dealer for about $400. At the boat show a bit later, I talked to an independant canvas shop and they would have made one up for me for about $225. Prices have, of course, gone up. I checked on a new one this spring and the same place quoted about $450. So, I would say you would do better at an independant canvas shop than the Bayliner dealer. Or get a price first and try to get the dealer to match it. (If your dealer is anything like mine was, go with the independant...

What is Your answer?

| Home | Boat Motor Questions | Boat Repair Questions | Fishing Boat Questions | Pontoon Boat Questions | Sail Boat Questions | Aluminum Boat Questions | Bass Boat Questions | Boat Cover Questions | Site Map | Built by Caseo LTD
Privacy Policy